September 19, 2012 by
This month’s Two-Minute Drill provides all you need to know about Gay Bowl XII this week in Denver, Colorado. Please take a look and familiarize yourselves with everything that’s planned and expected. The Denver Gay Bowl Committee has created what promises to be a very memorable experience for all of us! So before you take off, make sure you know everything you need to know!
And one last thing – don’t forget your flags and footballs!!
July 20, 2012 by
Grab a Miller Lite and take a seat. This month’s update is jam-packed with all sorts of news and announcements, from an explanation of changes to Gay Bowl, to the announcement of nominees to the Hall of Fame, to an official THANK YOU to MillerCoors for their investment in our community!
We also note and mourn the passing of two members of our community: Michael Jazmin of San Diego, and Tim Lipka of Washington, DC. Michael and Tim were well loved, and they will be deeply, deeply missed.
April 20, 2012 by
Please take a look at this month’s Two-Minute Drill! Featured stories include:
- An update on the progress and process of the Gay Bowl Progress & Evolution Task Force
- Announcement of the priority order of cities interested in bring a second team to Gay Bowl
- A call to action to “Like” our respective Facebook pages; and
- An update on plans for Denver
There’s also some timely information about Chicago’s Pride Bowl V, so be sure to check it out!
March 29, 2012 by
Check out this month’s Two-Minute Drill! Top of line items are a solicitation of changes of rules, a call to host Gay Bowl XIII in 2013, and a heads up about second-teams and Task Force recommendations for Gay Bowl XII. Please feel free to share with your members and friends of your respective leagues!
February 14, 2012 by
NGFFL TWO-MINUTE DRILL – February 2012
Here are the key stories in this month’s 2MD:
- Planting new local leagues tops ambitious goals for the year
- City Leaders say emphatic YES to NGFFL-driven corporate partnerships
- NGFFL crafting all-new arrangement with MillerCoors
- NGFFL Board will soon hear recommendations for improved Gay Bowl